Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wilson das Neves e Conjunto - O Som Quente e o das Neves (1976)

This is a great Wilson das Neves LP that I tought I did not have it but was here with me for a long time. Perhaps I need to change my index from text - directory listing - to thumbnails. Wilson das Neves e Conjunto - O Som Quente e o das Neves (1976). The only difference from the last one that is available at Loronix from 1969 is the letter O at the start of the LP name.

The previous release was Wilson das Neves e Conjunto - Som Quente e o das Neves (1969). I want to say sorry for many friend of Loronix that have been requesting this LP for months and I was giving no hope. Tracks include:

01 - Estou Chegando Agora (Wilson das Neves)
02 - Berimbau (Baden Powell / Vinicius de Moraes)
03 - Mambito de Arake (Geraldo Barbosa / Célio C. M.)
04 - Santeiro (Sergio Carvalho / Paulo Bruce)
05 - Unidunitê (João Donato / Orlann Divo)
06 - Pick Up The Pieces (R. Ball / H. Suart)
07 - Rock Around The Clock (De Knight / Freedman) -- The Saints Rock'n Roll (Haley / Gabler)
08 - Os Caras Querem (João Donato / Orlann Divo)
09 - Que É Isso Menina (Wilson das Neves)
10 - O Canto do Pagé (Villa-Lobos / C. Paula Barros)
11 - Tema Pra Elizeth (Wilson das Neves)
12 - Sá Nega (Wilson das Neves / Geraldo Barbosa / Ineres)