Thursday, January 18, 2007

Elizeth Cardoso - Elizeth, A Exclusiva

Hello, Good Night! I'm a little bit late today, several unusual things happened today. I will tell about the craziest one, the heavy wind that attacked my place today. We are having a weird summer in Rio this year, sometimes I feel colder than winter. My problem with the wind is genetic, my grandfather had also his issues with the wind, but zeca is the one that needs special care when the wind starts. When zecalouro gets wind on his feathers he gets sick. I asked his vet and also a biologist the reason for a bird that uses the wind to fly gets sick when takes wind. No one could give a satisfactory answer. If you have the answer for this thing, please tell me.

Good. My free birdy consultation is over; let's get back to business with a LP that was supposed to be released yesterday. This is Elizeth Cardoso - Elizeth, A Exclusiva (no date), for Som/Copacabana, a compilation of the greatest Elizeth Cardoso tunes, good for the new Loronixers who wants to explore Elizeth Cardoso with a single record. If you never heard Elizeth Cardoso, try this one and then check the earlier posts with special attention for the comments by David Federman and his awe reviews of each album. I'm sure that you will be another fan of Elizeth's singing after taking this one with you. Tracks include:

01 - Moeda Quebrada
02 - Se Todos Fossem Iguais a Você
03 - O Amor e a Rosa
04 - Mulata Assanhada
05 - Suas Mãos
06 - É Luxo Só
07 - Nossos Momentos
08 - Samba Triste
09 - Risque
10 - Deixa a Nega Gingar
11 - Nossa Vez de Amar
12 - Deixa Andar