Sunday, March 18, 2007

Solar Trio - Solar Trio

Hello, Good Night! I decided today to make something that I like most, sleep. Yes, who does not like to sleep is not telling the truth, sleeping is great, but it is like a dope, the more you sleep the more you want to sleep. Actually, I use to sleep less than 5 hours daily; it is part of my nature. Physicians says that does not matter how long do you sleep, but the quality of your sleeping; it is better sleep 4 hours like a bear than 12 like a bird.

Anyway, before you fall asleep, let's start this Sunday night with another awesome Caetano Rodrigues contribution. Caetano brings this time a Brazilian instrumental trio that I never heard before, unknown and solid, a very nice record that alone worth all this night here.

This is Solar Trio - Solar Trio (no date), for independent production. Above the average instrumental piano, bass, drums music by Solar Trio. I could not make successful searches on gathering information about this album. However, I could find another record by Solar Trio and personnel was included, as follows: Bebeto (piano), Jaime Pladevall (drums) and Ze Alexandre (bass). Looking the back cover, I could find a telephone number; it belongs to Campinas, a city at Sao Paulo state. If anyone knows more about Solar Trio, please write us. Tracks include:

01 - Bonita
02 - Muito
03 - Bye Bye Brasil
04 - Manha de Carnaval
05 - Tristeza de Nos Dois
06 - Notas Bach
07 - Chora Coracao
08 - Antigo Nada
09 - Lisa
10 - Trilhos Urbanos
11 - Canto Triste
12 - Imagem
13 - Outra Vez