Thursday, November 22, 2007

Music Video | Os Cariocas - O Meu Negocio e Mulher (1952)

Hello, good evening! I cannot remember how many times I watched this video today, recorded using the broadcast of the Brazilian movie Barnabe, Tu Es Meu (1952), aired on a cable TV channel a couple of weeks ago. This film was aired at 7 o'clock in the morning and I decided to record using that auto program feature of my VCR and I forgot to check it and I could not believe when I took it for a hearing today. Let's see.

This is Os Cariocas - O Meu Caso e Mulher (1952), from the movie Barnabe, Tu Es Meu, featuring Severino Filho, Badeco, Jorge Quartera, Waldir Viviani, Ismael Netto and a singer that I could not identify. I hope that Loronixers can make it, but my options are Adelaide Chiozzo or Emilinha Borba. This is a very old and truly awesome Os Cariocas video and you should not skip it.

Hope uEnjoy!