Friday, January 04, 2008

Announcement | Loronix Preview Center

Hello, good evening! This is to announce our second celebration day to 2 million hits, which is a gift from Loronixers to zecalouro. Now it is time to pay my bills with this wonderful community inviting everybody to try a wonderful and truly amazing feature, Loronix Preview Center. The Preview Center provides a sample track of each album available at Loronix first page, always available at our sidebar, just bellow Find It icon.

I hope you really enjoy this feature, as I am pleased to make it available to our community. It is celebration time, so I'm making available a preview of the next album, just to guarantee that you will stay tuned with the forthcoming music provided by Caetano and a special collaborator. Feel free to reach me in case of assistance to use Loronix Preview Center.

Hope uEnjoy!

Hints:

a) Scroll down the list using the right slide bar to see more albums available for preview.
b) If you experience some interruptions, please use the pause control and wait a minute or two before pressing play again. My hosting is exceptionally experiencing performance problems today.