Thursday, April 03, 2008

Coral do Joab & Titulares do Ritmo - Temas das Copas do Mundo de 1958 e 1970 (1970)

zecarlosjr | Hello, good evening! I made consistent progress on creating the strategy of old post's reconstruction. That was the reason of my absence yesterday. It is important to set up procedures to make the work easy and organized, with little errors, so that everyone can participate. I am doing what I can to document the procedures to engage the community, but I believe that one more day of refinement would be required. I will keep you posted.

The show must go on and this post is all about entertainment blending Brazilian music and soccer (futebol), very close associated. Let's see.

This is Temas das Copas do Mundo 1958 e 1970 (1970), for Copacabana, a single, featuring the themes of 1958 and 1970 World Cup, won by Brazil in Sweden and Mexico respectively. I believe that all the friends of Brazil know how to sing these songs by heart, especially the second, released in commemoration of the third Brazilian championship. I'm making available a documentary of the 1970 World Cup final match with Brazil and Italy, a must for those who love soccer, featuring Pelé, Jairzinho, Tostão, Rivelino and other renowned soccer players. Tracks include:

01 - Pra Frente Brazil (Miguel Gustavo) with Coral de Joab
02 - A Taca do Mundo e Nossa (Mau / Dag / Lau) with Titulares do Ritmo