Friday, September 12, 2008

Challenge | Who are They?

Hello, good evening! Here we go on another very easy challenge game, this time with only one artist to be identified since I’m sure that everybody should easily confirm who is backing the singer with a guitar! Baden Powell, which I never saw playing guitar before. Piece of cake, who is singing?

Hope uEnjoy!


Sorry, I could not resist extending today’s challenge a little bit showing Baden Powell again. Both photos were taken at the anthological Bossa Nova concert at Faculdade de Arquitetura, Rio de Janeiro, 1959. This second challenge has also only one artist to be identified. Just tell me how is playing trumpet behind Baden Powell. Not so easy, but I think people should make it very fast this time.

You can get large versions of first and second photo, here and here.

Hope uEnjoy! v.2