Thursday, May 08, 2008

Help Wanted | Trio Surdina Vinyl Cleaning

Hello, good evening! I believe that everybody is happy with the end of Loronix links reactivation work. At least I am happy and soon we can put the website back in the old pace. I was planning a post describing the work I did in the last month with some really interest facts and numbers, but I am very tired. I will take care of this information in the next weekend, it is important that everybody reads this information to understand what is behind Loronix.

Meanwhile, this tired parrot asks for help. I could not manage an acceptable transfer of this fantastic album that I was desperately looking for since Loronix beginning. By the way, this is Trio Surdina last album recorded by the original formation, which includes Fafa Lemos, Garoto and Chiquinho do Acordeon.

Let's talk about the help I need. I'm making available two FLAC files full of scratches that you don't need to download if you want to hear this album. These files were not treated and the first to send me back these FLAC files without the clicks clacks hisses etc. wins a Rapidshare 1-month Premium account. Period. You have 5 days available to make it. Good luck!

This is fantastic music that needs treatment; do not take it please if you are not willing to clean it. All here as SideA and SideB.

Thanks!