Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Challenge | Tell us who is this singer, group and members

Hello, Good Evening! I had a great day and I hope you had also. Loronix engineers finally reach a conclusion to pick up the winner of our survey. I will make a checkpoint with Loronix engineers in 15 minutes to wrap-up the procedures, which will be announced tomorrow. If you did not engage the survey, don't miss the chance, here. Stay tuned for further instructions tomorrow.

Now I have only 10 minutes and I hope to finish this post before the meeting. This is a movie from 1949 and the challenge is the identification of the singer, group and one of its members, a renowned Brazilian artist.

Challenge, tell us who is this female singer, the group and one of its members, a famous Brazilian artist. This is one of the greatest challenges ever at Loronix.

Hope uEnjoy!