Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Os Sambeatles - Os Sambeatles (1966) Manfredo Fest Trio | United Kingdom

We cannot mention UK without showing this masterpiece, Manfredo Fest Trio as Sambeatles, playing Beatles with Samba Jazz groove. Fascinating, even if you are not a Beatles fan. This is a repost and it is one of the first albums made available at Loronix. Perhaps nobody had the chance to see it at archives, so this is the chance that you cannot miss. Tracks include:

01 - Can't Buy Me Love (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
02 - Michelle (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
03 - A Hard Day's Night (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
04 - Girl (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)

05 - Ticket To Ride (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
06 - I Should Have Known Better (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
07 - Help (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
08 - Yesterday (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
09 - All My Loving (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
10 - And I Love Her (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
11 - Ask Me Why (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)
12 - If I Fell (John Lennon / Paul McCartney)


-->

I'm a huge fan of The Beatles, I said it before, not once, but many times, that's why UK picture is the legendary Abbey Road cover artwork. UK participation at Loronix was really solid with 173 cities getting in touch with Loronix last year. London takes the lead with 37% of visits, followed by Brentford, Manchester and Birmingham.

I have several friends from UK that I had the chance to make with Loronix. As I woke up today with memory gaps, I will not mention them, afraid of forgetting someone. My greeting goes to all Loronixers from UK, I hope you stay connected next year with the same strength you did last year.

Thanks, zecalouro