Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Conjunto D'Angelo - Incrementado (1968)

This band and LP is a complete mystery for me and probably for the friends who had already the chance to hear it. Actually, this album sounds very similar to that last release by Conjunto Balambossa - Poema do Adeus. I received several messages with compliments by that release. It is amazing how people like the sound and groove of the Hammond B3 organ. I would like to know who is behind this record. Let's see what we have here.

This is Conjunto D'Angelo - Muito Incrementado (1968), for Equipe. That's all I know about it, anyway, it is a sought after album that I could find on some auction sites for more than a hundred dollars. Feedback is really appreciated. Tracks include:

01 - Muito Incrementado
02 - Desencarne
03 - O Bicao
04 - Charmaine
05 - Vai Nessa
06 - Pra Voce Gostar de Mim
07 - Maria Bonita
08 - Tema para Amar
09 - De Ca pra La
10 - Onda Careca
11 - Menina Cante
12 - Sweet Georgia Brown