Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bob Fleming - Este e Bob Fleming (1961)

Hello! Good Evening! Our friend Jeff told me yesterday that we say good night only when we leave not when we arrive. How could I make it wrong for months with nobody calling my attention? As we are talking about language, zeca, the parrot, made a great improve this week. zeca finally understood how to ask for things. Not a matter of using the right verb to make good phrases, but saying things with the same tune we make in Portuguese. This is really amazing; he is now asking for turning music on, food, sleep, spraying, etc. You should believe.

Anyway, I was missing Moacyr Silva and I'm confident that several friends are also waiting. We will go now with Moacyr Silva as Bob Fleming with this early release.

This is Bob Fleming - Este e Bob Fleming (1961), for Audiola, which is a Musidic company. Little I know about this album. The cover artwork is simple on both faces with no complimentary information, personnel is not listed. Tracks include:

01 - All The Things You Are
02 - Bat Masterson
03 - It's Wonderful
04 - Laura
05 - Deep Purple
06 - All The Way
07 - Stella By Starlight
08 - Exodus
09 - Dancing In The Dark
10 - All My Tomorrows
11 - I'm In The Mood For Love
12 - Blue Moon