Friday, March 30, 2007

Ed Lincoln - Ed Lincoln (1966)

Hello, Good Evening! Today was clean-up time, a time to take the LPs out of the closet to take care of them and give the chance of making them breath air. Who lives in front of the beach needs to double check things that are locked. I always find nice and forgotten things when making this LP-keeping and this time I could drag more than ten to hang close to me and do not forget.

In the process, I found this one that I got some months ago on those "everything for one Real" bargain. This was the first Ed Lincoln I heard and was made available at the very beginning of Loronix. Several friends had asked at the time for a better copy, instead of the available 128Kbps version. I think it is the right time to make it happen again, the cover is also fantastic. Let's wait for the feedback.

This is Ed Lincoln - Ed Lincoln (1966), for Musidisc, also known as the "Cochise" record, which is one of the tracks available at this album. Ed Lincoln is an obsession for fans and there are many at Loronix. Between the last and this paragraph, I search e-Bay for this album and it is quoted with high prices. Some reviews I found are all positive to this album. Unfortunately, I could not find personnel listing and I will give you the chance of doing it. Tracks include:

01 - O Ganso (Ed Lincoln / Orlandivo)
02 - É o Cide (Ed Lincoln / Silvio César)
03 - Querida (Durval Ferreira / Orlandivo)
04 - Ali Tem (Alberto Paz / Édson Menezes)
05 - O Amor Que Eu Guardei (Ed Lincoln / Orlandivo)
06 - Balanço Azul (Mário Proença)
07 - Meu Querido Amor (Durval Ferreira / Orlandivo)
08 - Ya Ya (Devel / Orlandivo)
09 - Caramba (Devel / Orlandivo)
10 - Cochise (Ray Santos)
11 - Eu Não Vou Mais (Durval Ferreira / Orlandivo)
12 - Se Tiver de Ser (Ed Lincoln / Silvio César)