Saturday, April 21, 2007

Ed Maciel - Ed Maciel e Sua Orquestra - Volume 4 (1967)

Hello, Good Evening! I was desperately waiting for this moment to arrive, Saturday night. From now on, no planes flying and making noise on top of my head. Since Tuesday, I was living with a constant and extremely annoying noise of several small planes practicing flights over my window for a competition today, some sort of plane racing. They were small planes; zeca went nuts really angry with them. I thought he thinks they are birds like him. They should not allow this kind of thing in the city. That noise was really a strike on any nervous system. Anyway, I think this process is now over and I kept my sanity.

Let's start the picks of this Saturday making a lot of noise with Ed Maciel e Sua Orquestra.

This is Ed Maciel e Sua Orquestra - Volume 4 (1967), for London, essentially, music for dancing, powered up by orchestra a great brass section and some Hammond B3 organ in the background. Ed Maciel released eight volumes of this self-titled orchestra series and this is the first one released here at Loronix. Tracks include:

01 - L'important C'est La Rose (Gilbert Bécaud / L. Amade)
02 - Celebration (B. Martin / P. Coucter)
03 - Can't Take My Eyes Off You (B. Crewe / B. Gaudio)
04 - The Happening (E. Holland / B. Holland / Dozler / De Vol)
05 - Western Union (M. Raben / N. Ezell / J. Durrill)
06 - Barbarella (J. T. Meirelles)
07 - There's a Kind Of Hush (L. Reed / G. Stephens)
08 - C'era Un Ragazzo Che Come Me Amava I Beatles e I Rolling Stones (Luisini / Migliacci)
09 - No Milk Today (G. Gouldman)
10 - A Little Bit Me a Little Bit You (N. Diamond)
11 - You Only Live Twice (J. Barry / L. Bricusse)
12 - Music To Watch Girls By (S. Ramin / T. Velona)