Monday, January 15, 2007

Luiz Henrique - Listen to Me (1967)

Hello, Good Night! A late good night today. The sunset in Copacabana was so great today that I could not stay away from the window until the end. However, full of good feelings and really motivated by the sunset, I discovered that everything is very slow with the Internet down here. I don't know if it is something on my infrastructure or my hosting service. I don't want to check this thing now, I'm in a very good humor and nothing can be stopping me. We will go today with already available material, which is also great.

This is Luiz Henrique - Listen to Me (1967), for Fontana USA, released in the US during his seven years stay outside Brazil. Listen to Me is not listed on the discographies I could check and probably it will be a good surprise for the many Luiz Henrique fans. Luiz Henrique is a great artist that uses to receive several comments from Loronixers on each release. Unfortunately, I could not search successfully personnel and complimentary details of this LP and I trust on Loronixers to add more info to this post. Tracks include:

01 - If You Want to Be a Lover
02 - I Was Afraid
03 - Berimbau
04 - There Goes my Heart
05 - Sem Tostao
06 - Song of Santa Claus
07 - In my Automobile
08 - Like a Flower
09 - Summer Song
10 - Sambao
11 - Alcinha
12 - Listen to Me




Additional information by Frank-Olliver Helman: "Arranged by Sivuca. There is also a photo of Dom Um Romao playing berimbau. "Sambao" is a Dom Um Romao composition. So Sivuca and Dom Um Romao participates on the whole recording."