Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sandra - A Voz Balanco... Samba 35mm (196?)

Yes, she won! Who? Sandra - A Voz Balanco... Samba 35MM (19??), for Pawal. I received this some months ago, just when Loronix was beginning and I cannot remember who made this contribution. I spent a week or two searching for information and decided to terminate my searches. Sandra and her LP were filed under "zecalouro's mysteries to be solved".

Today I decided to give her another try, not searching again, but listening.... Nice LP, nice singer, nice orchestra. I could not resist and I'm sharing. My apologies for sending this to Loronixers without any info, my apologies also to the contributor, which I could not remember. Anyway, this is Sandra, you cannot go wrong with her.

Last minute info, Sandra has started as crooner at the legendary Boite Drink.